Question :
What chemicals do you use to develop black and white film ?
And what paper do you use to print them ?
Answer :
We print on Ilford paper and use a developer manufactured by Fuji that is similar to Kodak’s Duraflow RT developer for B&W film.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No